Skip to content
Home » foods high in calcium

foods high in calcium

  • by
foods high in calcium

foods high in calcium

Calcium is essential for keeping the human body healthy. Adults usually take 800 mg daily. Foods high in calcium. Need to eat. However, it is more necessary during pregnancy and for mothers who are breastfeeding their babies. 99 percent of our body. Calcium in foods rich in calcium is stored in bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent is found in blood, muscle and cellular fluids.

The structure of our body is made up of bones. But most of us are very indifferent or don’t know much about bone care. There are a few foods or food ingredients in our daily diet that are deadly harmful to our bones.

For example, salt i.e. sodium chloride, soft drinks or soft drinks, caffeine in tea and coffee, extra protein or animal protein etc. However, there are many foods or food ingredients that can be eaten regularly to eliminate calcium deficiency in the body, the bones become stronger! Calcium deficiency foods must be included in our diet:

The need for high calcium in the body varies with age. Zero to six months – 200 mg daily 7 to 12 months – 270 mg daily One to three years – 600 mg daily Four to eight years – one thousand milligrams per day Nine to 18 years – 1,300 mg daily 19 to 50 years – one thousand milligrams per day 51 to 60 years – one thousand mg daily (male), one thousand 200 mg (female) Above 61 years – one thousand 200 mg daily

Milk

Milk is one of the sources of high calcium. Every woman should drink at least one glass of milk every day. One glass of milk can be mixed with some protein powder. Food

Sour yogurt

Many people cannot eat milk or have allergies to milk. They are their through Sour yogurt Foods high in calcium. Meets the demand. You will get the same amount of high calcium foods from Sour yogurt.

Cheese

Cheese is one of the national dairy foods. Parmesan cheese contains the highest amount of calcium. These high calcium foods can be included in the list of Parmesan cheese foods instead of milk

Green leafy vegetables are also on the list of foods high in calcium

Green leafy vegetables are also a very good source of high calcium foods. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, turnip leaves etc. are rich in calcium.

Dates

Dates contain calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper, magnesium. Playing dates will work well. Dates are one of the main constituents of high calcium foods in the body and serve as bones and teeth.

Shrimp

You can get calcium from this fun fish if you cook it on low heat. Do not cook shrimp too much. It is likely to reduce the amount of calcium.

Orange

Rich in foods rich in vitamin C and high calcium, include this fruit for breakfast every day. Or drink a glass of orange juice for breakfast every day. A medium-sized orange contains 75 mg of calcium.

Eggs

Eggs are called ‘superfood’. Eggs are rich in vitamins and minerals. Eggs are the best source of protein. Which strengthens bone structure. And it has very few calories. So for bone health, make it a habit to eat at least 1 egg a day with this high calcium food

Broccoli

Broccoli is high in calcium. Calcium-rich vegetables help the body to meet its calcium deficiency. This food

Eggplant

Eggplant is a vegetable rich in vitamins A, C, E and K. Vitamin ‘A’ nourishes the eyes and fights against all eye diseases. Each 100 grams of edible eggplant contains 0.6 grams of minerals, 1.3 grams of fiber, 42 foods with high calcium.

Turnip

Turnips are a good source of high calcium foods and potassium. It helps in preventing bone flexibility, osteoporosis, fractures etc. and strengthens muscles and increases efficiency. One cup of turnip contains about 200 milligrams of high calcium which satisfies one-fifth of the calcium requirement of an adult.

lady finger is one of the top foods in the list of high calcium foods:

50 grams of lady finger contains about 162 mg of calcium. So to meet the deficiency of high calcium in the body, keep the leaves. Will benefit.

Almonds:

One cup of fried almonds provides 465 mg of high calcium foods. However, it should not be eaten every day, a cup of nuts contains about 1000 calories.

Sesame

Sesame seeds are commonly used in burgers. One tablespoon of sesame to 8 mg of calcium-rich foods. Available.

Soybeans

Soybean is a very effective food to meet the deficiency of high calcium in the body. One cup of soybeans contains about 175 mg of calcium. So keep soybeans in the leaves regularly. Will benefit.

Also marine fish (foods high in calcium) such as

Marine fish like salmon sardines are rich in calcium. In addition, mushrooms replenish body fat, build bones and strengthen teeth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.