- What can you do to have at least 10 healthy people on the list?
Scientists have developed a diet with a promise to save the planet, which will feed more than a billion people in the coming decades. And it will be possible without any harm to our planet. Scientists have been researching how to feed millions of people for decades to come.
- They think you need to make big changes in the list of foods that you think you can stay healthy by filling your plate to stay healthy. See how they finally figured out a way. And that is through “The Planetary Health Diet”.
- This diet is made to stay healthy without excluding meat and dairy foods. However, nuts, pulses and seeds have been added to meet a large part of the protein demand to stay healthy.
- How to stay healthy What scientists advise is to reduce the amount of meat from the diet to find alternative protein sources. They also emphasize the importance of at least the nutritious foods we want to avoid on the list.
- (You can stay healthy, but what kind of change in eating habits?)
If you eat meat every day then at least it is important to make big changes in your diet. Doesn’t that mean you don’t eat meat anymore? Eat meat, but eat in moderation to stay healthy. If you have to eat any food like red meat or even burgers, you can eat at least one day a week to stay healthy on the list. Do not eat large steaks more than once a month.
- What you can do to stay healthy is to meet the protein requirement with fish or chicken another day of the week. And the rest of the day to meet the demand for protein by eating a variety of plant foods. In this case, researchers have suggested eating nuts, seeds or pulses every day. They also said to increase the consumption of various fruits and vegetables. Make sure it covers at least half of the daily meal.
You can also add starchy foods such as potatoes or cassava to your diet to stay healthy.
- Full list of diets:
To stay healthy, find out what foods you can eat at least on the list.
1) Almonds – at least 50 grams a day can be on the food list.
2) Bean bean, gram, different types of pulses – you can keep 75 grams a day.
3) You can put 28 grams of fish a day on the food list to make Saril healthy.
4) Eggs if you want – 13 grams per day (you can keep one or two eggs a week but not more than two eggs)
5) You can keep at least 14 grams of red meat per day and 29 grams of chicken meat per day if you want to stay healthy.
6) Carbohydrates, ie cereals such as bread and rice can be eaten 232 grams a day. Besides, other starchy vegetables like potatoes are 50 grams per day.
6) 250 grams of dairy or dairy food per day. Which is equal to one glass of milk.
6) Vegetables to stay healthy – 300 grams a day and 200 grams of fruit.
9) To stay healthy, you need to walk for at least 8 to 9 hours every day.
10) Another name for water There is no substitute for water to stay healthy. You should drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day. It is better to drink 10 glasses.
Mr Willett said: “There is so much variety in food, you can mix it up in thousands of ways. We did not create this diet to deprive anyone of taste. Instead, we tried to create something that was easy to eat and enjoyable.”
Why do you need this diet to stay healthy?
As part of the Brick-Lancet Commission, a team of about 36 scientists from around the world was brought together. What. There were experts on everything from agriculture to climate change as well as nutrition.
After two years of continuous research, they created this diet list, which was later published in The Lancet. Now their goal is to send the results of this research to the governments of different countries and organizations like WHO. So that this eating habit can be changed everywhere.
The world’s population reached 600 million in 2011 and now the world’s total population is 600 million. By 2050, this number could reach one thousand crore. Which will continue to grow. They did this research to ensure the food supply of this additional population.
What can you think about to stay healthy? Will this change in eating habits save lives?
Researchers say that changes in eating habits can prevent the deaths of about 11 million people each year. Illnesses caused by unhealthy eating habits, such as heart attacks, strokes and certain types of cancer, are the leading causes of death in people in developed countries, but it is possible to reduce those rates through proper diet.
“Something to keep healthy about Chigitsag”
At least the future doctor will teach the patient to take care of the body, choose the right food, diagnose the cause of the disease and prevent it without giving medicine to the patient.
- Thomas Alva Edison, U.S. inventor
While Edison’s predictions may be fulfilled today, we are still not aware enough about body care, diet, and disease prevention. So this is a small attempt to write something based on the advice of various humanitarian doctors and researchers.
- You can do exercise and eating habits and a cheerful mind is the key to staying healthy. In fact, there is so much anxiety or tension in our lives that we cannot be happy. But as the saying goes, more graves are filled with tension than cancer. So if you want to live well, you have to keep your mind cheerful. There is no substitute for good thinking and good work. At the same time you have to involve yourself with some creative work.
- To stay healthy, you should start exercising from the age of four. There are many types of exercises. Exercises such as walking, swimming and running, cycling or other equipment by lifting and lifting heavy objects, exercises by massaging various parts of the body and yoga exercises by keeping the body in a special posture. All exercises are beneficial. However, it is better to choose exercise considering age, physical condition, environmental benefits, time constraints and mental inclinations. But there are some exercises that can be done by everyone if they are not completely bedridden or unable to move. This article has emphasized on them.
- You can practice 45 minutes of brisk walking every day. If not once, then several times. It keeps all the organs of the body flexible and reduces anxiety by getting a lot of oxygen into the brain. Walking also prevents menstrual cramps and other complications in women.
- If you want to stay healthy, then limb movement and massage is a good exercise. Because it facilitates blood circulation, fat cannot accumulate. Here massage is mentioned in some important places of the body by which not only the near but also the distant limbs are benefited.
- Massage wet forehead by turning hands for at least 10 minutes every day to keep the pituitary gland responsible for physical growth fresh. You can do this if you want by massaging the front and back of the ear and twisting the ear with the earlobe.
- At least if you want to stay healthy, you can turn the tip of the nose with the palm of the hand and keep the kidneys strong. Therefore, when the neck is massaged and the head is tilted up and down, the neck remains flexible.
- Massage the sides of the neck under the jaw to keep the thyroid and tonsil glands well. With light pressure on the elbow joint and massaging normally between the elbow and wrist, the hand is very active. Massaging around the navel reduces anxiety and lying on your back does not cause intestinal disorders easily. You can do this if you want to stay healthy.
. Exercises on the yoga list invented in our subcontinent are appreciated all over the world today, while many of us are ignorant about it. There are many well-written books on yoga at least in the list nowadays. Read these and if possible you can get the right idea from an expert. The main feature of this exercise is the different body postures which are called asanas. One-on-one sitting puts pressure on the body in a way that benefits each and every part of the body. After staying in these seats for a while, one has to rest in a special seat which is called breathing.